CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
♥Welcome to my blog♥

Saturday, May 21, 2011

hm.

hi.
i'm not feeling so well tonight.
i don't know why.
all i wanna do is just keep blogging or posting something. i don't care if it was important or not. well this is my blog so i'm free with it.
i just made something, a new blog &stuff, which is tumblr.
yea. i'm new with it &i have no idea what to do with that stuff. silly me.

so what should i do now?
i felt so lonely. where's my boy? he's fucking gone. he don't care about me anyway so why should i care for him?

hm. it's all gonna start with why oh why.

why do i have to love him so much even he doesn't even love me?
why do i have to care about him even he doesn't even care?
why do i have to listen to all his sorries even he never listen to mine?
why do i have to miss him even he never miss me?

or

why do i have to say 'i love you' but actually i'm not.
why do i have to say 'i care' but actually i'm never
why do i have to say 'i am sorry' but actually i don't want to.
why do i have to say 'i miss you' but actually i don't.

honesly, i'm confused. with his feeling off course. i don't know if he really love me or faking loving me. well who knows?
but this is seriously killing me.
just tell me, or leave me. now. before it's too late.
i'm begging.
please.

No comments:

Post a Comment